Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Casting

Roza






We decided that Yssy would play Roza. This was due to her previous acting experience and similiarities to the artist we had in mind that she would be perfect for the role.














Boyfriend



I was cast as Roza's boyfriend throughout the narrative shots of the music video. We felt that I had the strongest chemisty with Yssy and this would be very important in playing a convincing relationship between the two. Also, being in part of the group I would be more committed than an external actor and would definitely be free during shoots.



Boyfriend - Screen Test

We screen tested our potential candidates for the role in order to establish who would play the role best and who had the best on screen chemistry.










Despite Ama's previous acting experience, we felt that the chemistry between Yssy and me was a lot more convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment