Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kit List

CAMERA UNIT:
Canon Legria HFG30
Go pro
Canon 5D
HDMI cables + Converter
64GB Memory card

PLAYBACK UNIT:
50 inch monitor
15 inch mac book pro
Studio sound system
Stereo Jack to 2 x Xlr box
2 x Extension cables

LIGHTING:
Studio lighting rig
2 x floor lights
1 x turret light
Leapfrog lighting desk

STUDIO:
1 X White Cyclorama
1 x sheet stand
1 x sheet
1 x camera dolly                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment