Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Shoot Schedule

Upon receiving our shootboard we were able to begin planning which shots would take place when.


Since we have the studio one Tuesday after school and one Saturday all day, we decided that it would be most beneficial to for shots with a lot of extras and external performers to be taken here as students would be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment