Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Friday 3 October 2014

Steal-O-Matic


Above is out steal-o-matic, which is effectively a moving mood board consisting of ideas of costume, mise-en-scene and the various types of shots that we want to include in our music video. None of these ideas are confirmed and set on, but in the video are other music videos and images that we drew inspiration from. Our animatic is the next step, where out ideas will be more specific to our video and more likely to be exactly what we want to do and how we will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment