Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Thursday 18 December 2014

Shoot day: 10/11/14

This was one of our shorter shoot days so we decided to get some of our shorter concept shots completed.

We started with the ice smash where Yssy would smash a block of ice with a rose inside. For this shot we set up three different cameras to capture the footage because we could only break the ice once and we wanted a choice of shots.

 
I felt that this shot looked very nice due to the vibrant colours and the clarity of the rose inside the ice. However, the ice didnt shatter the way we wanted it to once it was smashed.

Following this shot was the montage of a collection of words written on Matt's back. We planned a number of emotive words that we would write. For this process, I wrote a word on his back and then we recorded him for a couple of seconds. I then wrote the next word and this process continued, with Matt posing in various positions as the words built up.


The build up of the words and aggression in Matt's poses made for a very powerful and artistic shot. Also the change in mood of the words throughout the process works very well with the mood of the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment