Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Thursday 11 September 2014

Suitable Tracks

 Ideally, I would like to use this track for my music video, as it is one of my favourite songs and would work really well with my video idea. However, my inability to find a clean version of the song may mean that I cannot use it.


Alternatively, I could use this track, by Ab-Soul and SZA. It has a slightly less mellow feel but a similar tempo and could still definitely work with my idea.


Finally, if I cannot use either of the above tracks, I can use Terrorist Threats by Ab-Soul. I think it will still work for the idea I want to create but I believe the others will be more suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment