Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Thursday 17 July 2014

1. Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop day in which we shot the video for a number of reasons.

One thing I enjoyed was the opportunity that I had to involve myself in, and learn about, every aspect of a video shoot through spending time with the crew in charge of lighting, playback and hair and makeup. This was all combined with the presence of a professional director throughout the day. These factors gave me a real experience of what goes on during a real music video shoot.

I also enjoyed the freedom we were given when not in the scenes being shot. This made the whole experience feel much less of an in-school lesson type activity and more like a real shoot. This also gave us the opportunity, as mentioned above, to explore and learn about the various sections that go on behind the scenes, as a lot of my free time was spent observing lighting up in the gallery.
Relaxing during free time
Lighting in the gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment