Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Saturday 19 July 2014

Personal Achievement

There are a number of skills and experiences I can take, and already have taken, from this preliminary exercise, that will allow me to excel over the A2 media course and possibly further.

One of which is shooting a completely new type of film: music video. This is something new and hugely different from the films I have made previous to this project due to the lack of true continuity, the stylised acting and the chopping and changing of various scenes.

I have also learnt how to lip sync, a vital skill that is needed for this project and music videos in general.

Furthermore, I am experiencing life on a real life, professional media shoot, which involves a huge cast and crew, strict timings, auditions and many rehearsals.

This has, so far, been a challenge for me as I am not used to acting in front of camera and one of the hardest obstacles for me to overcome was the audition video. However, the process is becoming more and more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment