Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Friday 18 July 2014

My Role

I have been given the role of the guitarist in the pool scene, as shown in the video below (on the far left). I am happy with this role as it lacks the responsibility of the main role but is still important for the video.



As you can see my main role is to play the guitar while sitting on the sun bed.

Having previously played the guitar I feel that this is within my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment