Welcome

Welcome to my media blog, where you will find all the work I have done for my media A Level. I am Harry Kettenis (0390). On the right side of the blog you will find labels that can be used to navigate through my blog, please ignore the "AS Work" label. I am working in a group with Ysabel Hudson-Searle (0331), Matthew Romo (1660) and Josh Stevenson (0796).

Artefacts


Our Music Video



Our Digipak Cover


Our Website

Friday 25 October 2013

Paranormal Activity Sweded

For this task we were told to create a Sweded version of a well known film. I was in a group with Juliette Wileman, Enya Phillips and Josh Steveson.

We used 5 different marketing techniques in order to promote the film. These were:


The poster:

The trailer:

The Blooper Reel:

You can watch the film here

I enjoyed this activity as we had a lot of fun making a horror blockbuster into a short, funny parody. I also learnt a lot while shooting and editing and gained a lot of experience that I can use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment